On June 15, with the participation of Artem Semenyshyn, Director of the Solar Energy Association of Ukraine, and Serhiy Kravchuk, Board Member of the Association, a meeting was held with MPs of MFO “Clean Energy – Healthy Environment”, Ambassadors of Foreign Countries, Energy Minister Herman Galushchenko, RES investors.
These individuals took part in a round table on the development of the renewable energy sector in Ukraine, organized by ACEU, together with other sectoral associations of RES.
The following issues were discussed:
– current development of Ukraine’s energy policy;
– priorities in the energy sector;
– transition to “clean” energy;
– ENTSO-E and flexibility of the integrated energy system;
– investment climate in the Ukrainian economy.
The main problem remains the introduction of an excise tax on “green” electricity in the amount of 3.2% and the government’s non-fulfillment of obligations to pay RES producers.