Solar Energy Investments Ukraine Limited Liability Company (SEI Ukraine) was established in 2015. The main activity of the company are design, construction and operation of power plants on renewable energy sources. The company employs experienced professionals who have extensive experience in the field of electricity. The company’s specialists solve the following tasks:
- evaluation of the effectiveness of the use of alternative sources
- development of design solutions
- selection and delivery of equipment
- construction and operation of power plants
- interaction with energy market entities
In 2016, the company began construction, and in 2017 put into operation a solar power plant (SES) “Boryspil-1” with a capacity of 900 kW in Boryspil on the Ushakova Street 21.
Taking into account the average annual indicators of solar radiation, the annual volume of electricity produced at SES is approximately 1220 thousand kWh.