Zetulia Solar Limited Liability Company
Limited Liability Company “Zetulia Solar” has been working in the field of alternative energy sources for 3 years. In 2017, Zetulia Solar LLC started the construction of the Priozerna Ground-Based Photovoltaic Solar Power Plant with a capacity of 9.9 MW. The solar power plant was commissioned in October 2017. Since the beginning of 2018, Priozerna has been producing environmentally friendly clean electricity and selling it at a “green” tariff at Energorynok.
- October 2017 – obtaining a license for electricity production, “green” tariff;
- December 2017 – conclusion of a contract for the purchase and sale of electricity at a “green” tariff with SE “Energorynok”;
- February 2018 – start of operation of the Ground Photovoltaic Solar Power Plant “Priozerna”, with a capacity of 9.9 MW “;
- June 2018 – grand opening of the Ground Photovoltaic Solar Power Plant “Priozerna”, with a capacity of 9.9 MW “;
- June 2019 – signing of the contract of purchase and sale of electricity at the “green” tariff with SE “Guaranteed Buyer;
- July 2019 – obtaining a new license for electricity generation.