At the regular meeting of the Board of the Solar Energy Association of Ukraine (ASEU), which took place on May 18, it was decided to create a new committee within the Association – the Committee for Attracting Investments in the Solar Energy Sector.
The Investment Committee will be a permanent advisory body that will bring together investors, developers, contractors and experts in the field of solar energy.
The purpose of the ASEU Investment Committee is to become a practical tool to support Ukrainian business in the implementation of investment projects directly related to the solar energy industry.
Areas of support:
- Home PV
- Commercial PV for own consumption
- Solar energy cooperatives
- PV up to 1 MW
- PV from 1 MW for auctions
- Support for investment programs to upgrade existing PV (energy storage, forecasting, etc.)
- Projects for the construction or modernization of production facilities, the products of which are used in solar energy projects.
We invite all interested companies in the field of solar energy to join the work of the Committee!