Director of KNESS Energy
- 2009-2015 – received a master’s degree with honors, specialty “Electrical Systems and Networks”, after graduating from university entered the graduate school at the Department of Power Plants and Systems “Vinnytsia National Technical University.
- 2015-2018 – successfully defended his dissertation on “Optimization of generating capacity of photovoltaic power plants for the ensuring the balance reliability of local electrical systems”
- 2018 – passed the English language course, received the appropriate certificate of language proficiency at the B2 level.
- 2019-2020 – study at the Kyiv-Mohyla Business School, direction – MBA.
- 2015-2018 – postgraduate studies, at the same time worked on the research part, published 12 scientific publications indexed in Scopus and 2 monographs.
- 2018-2019 – project manager on the development of optimal means of integrating renewable energy sources into electricity grids in KNESS R&D Center.
- 2019-present – Director of KNESS Energy – the company supplying electricity.
- Introduction of the electricity market in Ukraine. Development of legislative and regulatory acts for the full operation of the electricity market.
- Integration UPS with ENTSO-E.
- Integration of RES into the electricity market. Dispatching of RES facilities.